For the Start-Up Pregnancy Center:
Bob Foust and Friends will assist and guide you from the birth of your vision to
see a pregnancy center in your region through your first training and orientation.
Most affiliate organizations recognize the training and development offered by
Bob Foust and Friends:
- Baptists For Life
- Care Net
- Heart Beat International
Our Trainings Include:
• Consultations via phone and e-mail during each step of the process
• Sample Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
• List of vendors that provide everything from manuals to job descriptions
• Step-by-step process flow to expedite the growth of your center
• Links to effective organizations that provide specific services and materials
• On-site training for your Board of Directors, Executive Director, and volunteers
• Proven fund raising strategies
• Personalized, hands-on assistance with proven experience and results
We pledge to return phone messages/e-mails within two business days.
Often, an immediate response will be received.
For the Existing Center
- Banquet Speaking or referrals to agencies/speakers that best fit your goals/direction
- Fund Raising Strategies that are designed to fit your community's unique demographics
- Transition Assessment and Assistance when facing CEO/ED vacancy. Often the departure of the ministry's Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director leaves a void in information and an uncertainty of the state of the organization.
Our team will conduct an overview of your organization’s:
• Financial condition (income and expenses)
• Donor base (to include number of churches supporting the
center, large donors, regular donors, foundations and grants
received in the past)
• Staff and volunteer corps (seek their input, assess their
commitment and provide encouragement)
• Board health
• And overall general needs.
In addition, our team will:
• Offer guidance on communicating to your donor base
• Communicate with your Board of Directors to
• Provide results of assessment
• Provide Board Training, if needed
• Partner with Board to form profile, reasonable salary and benefit package for new CEO/ED
• Assist Board in writing proposed CEO/ED job description